THE SUPPORTER PACKAGES BELOW ENABLE YOU TO SUPPORT YOUR FRIEND OR RELATIVE WHILE THEY RACE ACROSS THE KAROO.
TO PURCHASE PACKAGES, YOUR RIDING FRIEND MUST CLICK THE ‘BUY NOW’ BUTTON AND LOG IN USING THEIR DETAILS TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.
Meal Ticket : R2,850
Come eat with us! Including breakfast, lunch and dinner for the duration of the race, this ticket also includes you in the evening prize giving and general festivity each night in the dining tent. All meals are included, from lunch on the Prologue to the Finisher’s Function on the final day of racing.
Adventure Supporter Package : R1,800
All supporters of the Momentum Health Cape Pioneer Trek Adventure presented by Biogen have the option of purchasing a 4 day supporter package which will include dinner from Tuesday, 16 October 2018, to the Finisher’s Function on Saturday, 20 October 2018.
Pre-Adventure Supporter Package : R1,050
Are you a supporting a fellow rider of the full race AND participating in the 4 day Momentum Health Cape Pioneer Trek Adventure? Then this supporter package is perfect for you! It include meals from 14 October 2018, Sunday lunch, to 16 October 2018, Tuesday lunch.
Supporter Village Parking Pass: R2,800
Don’t feel like sleeping under canvas? This ticket, available to registered riders and their support, allows you to bring a Mobile Home for the week where you can park it in the supporter race village. Access will be granted from the 13th October 2018 to 20th of October 2018.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- One supporter village parking pass will allow one vehicle (a mobile home or standard vehicle with a caravan or camping trailer) into the designated area. Each pass holder will receive a vehicle sticker to be placed on your mobile home/vehicle to ensure access to this area. NO STICKER, NO ENTRY.
- All 2018 supporter village parking areas will occupy a clearly marked area of 8m x 5m. Pass holders will be limited to this area only, and this will be strictly monitored to ensure that every pass holder’s space and privacy is respected.
- Unfortunately, no one will be allowed to move any race village tents or mattresses around, so if you require additional tents at your camper, be sure to bring your own – just as long as your private village fits onto your allowed area!
- Every supporter village parking area will give you access to the ablution facilities of the village, as toilets and showers will be within walking distance of your parking area.
- Each mobile home will have access to one power point, situated no more than 30 meters from you parking area. Please bring adequate electrical cabling to ensure you can reach the power supply.
- All mobile home parking pass holders will be within walking distance from the race village, dining area and chill zone, and will have access to filtered drinking water.
- The local host will also have a laundry service available at the race office.
- Each pass will grant one driver access to the supporter village parking area and race village by way of a dedicated race wristband provided to drivers at registration.
- Only holders of valid meal passes will be allowed to enter the dining area and given access to daily catered meals. These passes are available to drivers at an additional cost and can be booked on this page, above.
- A detailed map and directions to all supporter village parking areas will be provided at registration.
- The supporter village parking pass provides riders and their support with an alternative accommodation option, and are not available to external service providers.
- The supporter village parking pass is for accommodation only.
The official race service providers are strictly selected and have exclusivity within our village area. If a holder of this pass needs to have their bike serviced or receive physiotherapy/sports massage at their supporter village site, they will have to obtain written permission prior to the race from Bernard le Roux at email@example.com.
Finishers Function Ticket
Join in the finisher’s celebration at the fabulous luncheon in the Queens Hotel Courtyard. The prize giving ceremony and lunch is not to be missed, and caps a remarkable week long experience at the Cape Pioneer Trek. Limited spots are available, so book early.
PER PERSON: R150